Friday, December 25, 2009

Born Wide Shoes Who Am I? Born In 1961 In South East Asia, The Essence Of My Chosen Profession Coursed Through My Veins Well?

Who am i? Born in 1961 in South East Asia, the essence of my chosen profession coursed through my veins well? - born wide shoes

1961 in South Asia, was born in the nature of my work in my veins, even before my birth. Born into a family of cobblers, I built my first shoe at the age of 11 years.


I had moved to London, United Kingdom, where I work part-time in restaurants and as a cleaning woman in a shoe factory helped me pay for my school. In 1986 I opened my first shop in Hackney. From there I made my creations and the reputation of craftsmanship. In 1988, Vogue, is 8 pages for the footwear and in 1990, when I started working with my clients the best known, Princess Diana.


In 1996, my company co-founder. I worked with the former editor in chief of Vogue accessories and the rest is history. My niece became the creative director, and even if I sold my shares 50% in 2001, still working to produce several lines of stitching.


My designs are worn by celebrities worldwide, have been largely a show of Sex and the City, and many have taken the words of pop songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment