Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kolonopin I Have Been On Kolonopin For Years Now. I Am Currently Taking 0.5mg At Bedtime Every Other Night.?

I have been on kolonopin for years now. I am currently taking 0.5mg at bedtime every other night.? - kolonopin

I was wondering if someone good advice on what to do now. I myself was the withdrawal of the drug. Years ago I started at 2 mg. Now I do not know if I should not exceed 0.5 mg every 3 nights for 1 week? or take 1 / 2 of 0.5 mg at bedtime for 1 week? After choosing one of these options, I think, what to do? If anyone has any suggestions, fantastic!

3 comments:

rsbmeier... said...

I know the answer. take 0.5 mg every other day for a week if you can take the headache to manage 3 nights a week. Week 2 at half the 0.5 mg every night or 3 nights a week. Now I'm tell you, when you go to week 3 of this headache and Tylenol houses where swift action is required. The headache will be gone in 2-4 days. The withdrawal of the med sucks. I took it for 5 years and then was weaned this year. The only thing is that we have an afternoon 5mos great flood, and again was in it. Remember, relaxation techniques, then I hope you will come back. Hope this helps!

sana b said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYm-QDHGF ...
www.sgi.org


sana30004@yahoo.co.in

HeyLovel... said...

A friend gave me some pills once when I was in high school and took me 3 or 4 of them with another pill, which is a bit green and still to this day I do not know what happened to me, and this led .. Home Remember, I've woken up and taken to the hospital. That is all. lol.

Post a Comment