Sunday, February 7, 2010

5th-wheel Installation For Car Hauler Where Can I Find A 5th Wheel Rail And Installation Kit That Will Fir My 2004 F150 With The 5 1/2 Bed?

Where can I find a 5th wheel rail and installation kit that will fir my 2004 F150 with the 5 1/2 bed? - 5th-wheel installation for car hauler

All types of rails and installation can not find a place under 6 feet of beds. My Ford F150 FX4 Super Crew has 5 1 / 2 bed. I know that an appropriate, because the previous owner had fitted. and I still have all the mounting holes drilled in the bed. I can see Ahold former owners what they had.

Looking for just the rail and installation kit, not the 5th Wheel finish. I am on a gooseneck mount which is connected to the bike trail 5th

Ideas?

1 comments:

swl_wild... said...

There are no established pathways to the other. Some long-term in the region, some of the box. Reese is an excellent product and have several ways to "work might be" too. http://www.reese-hitches.com/product_cat ...

They also contain complete gooseneck-ups.

http://www.reese-hitches.com/product_cat ...

Now all that said, the truck is not worth anywhere near the weight required to pull a gooseneck trailer. So no one has a specific coupling to your request correctly. You will have on the shelf, even using a generic set-up. Check the national and local laws before you try to tow a unit on the specified maximum rated Piller in the door of his car.

Post a Comment