Monday, February 22, 2010

Foam Boards Art Ideas How Am I Supposed To Do A Presentation On An English Project When I'm Embarrassed About My Project?

How am I supposed to do a presentation on an english project when i'm embarrassed about my project? - foam boards art ideas

So I have this art project for English that everyone had to do the show with the symbolism of every book we had to do. I thought I had a good job to me, and I was very proud - until I saw all the elses maturity. Mine was crap compared to anything, literally every other person that a variety of materials they used wooden and foam boards, paint, broken mirrors. The general idea was mine down well, but I was too simpistic I did't know that it is so complicated. He said that in the instructions of the difficulty had to be. So here is my piece of s *** around the world through someone elses. Now I have a presentation on my piece of shit to explain, and with too much confidence. How will I do ifI was embarrassed that people are also the day that has seen it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment