Thursday, February 4, 2010

Martial Arts Belt Display Rack Pattern Where Can I Find A Nice Martial Arts Belt Display For Around $50? Gift Help?

Where can I find a nice martial arts belt display for around $50? Gift help? - martial arts belt display rack pattern

Hello!
I need help in the search for an affordable gift for my friend's birthday and Christmas together.

I am looking for a showcase exhibition of martial arts belts or show you something, too. I searched the Internet, and many of them are really expensive, about $ 100. Can someone tell me where I can find a very well made for about $ 50?

Your help is welcome. Thank you!
(Or a very good martial arts magazine subscription, do not go over $ 50.)

4 comments:

Rob B said...

Mine is the century (10 belt level) the certificate on the screen and I like it.

A subscription to the magazine Black Belt is $ 29/year

hannah90... said...

Century. I have an theres, they are really well done. You can choose fonts, and so on. Theres some expensive, some cheap and selling.

http://www.centurymartialarts.com/Access ...

Bujinkan Ninja said...

I agree. Century has the right equipment, martial art and gifts.

Streetlight Manifesto! said...

I have one lillion Vernon

Post a Comment