Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Do You Test For A Hernia In A Woman Wondering What To Do?

Wondering what to do? - how do you test for a hernia in a woman

Ok, so I know it sounds silly, but I will continue to apply. Last month, I was sick from eating all the time. My doctor told me it was just a hiatal hernia. Defines the first time, ate, came back. My bf says that pregnant women receive far hiatal hernia. Not only was I had the HH, I thought I had a baby, and sometimes I wish pregnant after an hour, I told myself, do not provide the very young, why you like a child now? "My question is (sorry for the story) it must undergo a pregnancy test? Ago I had a Pap smear two weeks now and I have my period. I know my doctor would have said that when she was pregnant or not ... .. but I "m just not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

KEJI said...

Well, first get pregnant, if you do then you will find exactly what you want and plan accordingly. When a baby is what you want to get married and make sure that the necessary funds. If you do not want a baby then have a quick review of the birth or not have sex. For now does not sound like you might be pregnant, but if they are not in this - why go ahead and make the test, your mind.

1dayatat... said...

Never heard hernias are common during pregnancy. Do you already have your gallbladder luggage? It can also cause nausea, especially after high-fat foods.

Proud Mother said...

You are not pregnant, and young people complete their education, find a job, a stable life, you think of the children.

Post a Comment