Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Make Coffee In Microwaveoven Do Coffee Beans Ever Go Bad? I Found 2 Bags Of Valve-sealed Bags From Years Ago. Is It Still Good To Make?

Do coffee beans ever go bad? I found 2 bags of valve-sealed bags from years ago. Is it still good to make? - how to make coffee in microwaveoven

I have the bags, which is a still in the box and sealed valve bags. I think I would not be as tasty as the past was, that would be harmful to use? They were stored at room temperature.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It should be good. So make sure you do not smell funky ... Do not freeze your coffee, if we freeze, remove the beans and you can out of the freezer, condensation on grain shape and condensation baaaad.

Anonymous said...

Ah! Em Chuck!

I mean, I can not harm their health, but also a cup of Joe is absolutely disgusting. Take them out, a new bag of coffee and a tasty, cool =)

Anonymous said...

Coffee beans can be stored for years if properly stored green. After cooking, which dries quickly (usually about 2 weeks or less). At the moment all the oil in the grain would be boring and unpleasant.

Make it aside. A bag of coffee costs about $ 10 or less. No money, that the taste of roasted coffee terrible forgotten during the Bush administration. (:

I buy green coffee and roasted at a dose that has been done in a week, so it is always fresh.

Anonymous said...

They are not sick, but the coffee is to suck. For single tracks response.

Cay said...

Ah! Em Chuck!

I mean, I can not harm their health, but also a cup of Joe is absolutely disgusting. Take them out, a new bag of coffee and a tasty, cool =)

Post a Comment