Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does Height Count If You Want To Be A Bollywood Actress Can Multiple People Use One BodyBugg? We Each Just Want To See How Many Calories We Burn While Exercising.?

Can multiple people use one BodyBugg? We each just want to see how many calories we burn while exercising.? - does height count if you want to be a bollywood actress

I want to know how many calories you burn during exercise. I have two friends who want to know the same thing. We shared a BodyBugg. But I do not know if it is possible. I can imagine that you enter your age, gender, weight, height, somewhere, but can be modified for each user? And if so, I subscribe to the site, or do I adjust the settings manually shows the strap / screen? Is there an alternative to BodyBugg could be just the amount of calories you burn during exercise that many people can use? Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment