Monday, January 18, 2010

Disney Pixar Cars List Does Anyone Have A Complete List Of Disney Pixar Diecast Cars, Or Have A Link To Share With Them All?

Does anyone have a complete list of Disney Pixar Diecast Cars, or have a link to share with them all? - disney pixar cars list

I collect them for my son, and we have about 40 or more of them. I do on Ebay, if I am someone who can not find the cost of the removal of 200%. If I could find in the shops, which would be between $ 3 to 4 $ per car, but as you all take people and put them on eBay for $ 30 per car, it is impossible to find elsewhere on eBay.

And just when I think all of us, I think a new version. Just wondering if anyone has a complete list, or a link to a list that could happen.

Thank you!

1 comments:

kimpenn0... said...

This is the complete list I could find. . . Hope it helps.
http://p067.ezboard.com/The-Drive-In-Car ...

Post a Comment