Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dvd Burner With Hard Drive DVD Burner?

DVD Burner? - dvd burner with hard drive

I have 2 DVD burners and tried to install it on my computer and do not work. said device may be damaged or lost. I am a computer expert, and I do not know what is wrong. I have tried everything, even trying to install another burner at a time. I checked the slave and the master of everything and restarted for about one million times. None of this burner was no installation CD that came with it. The strange thing is, before you restore a system that works very good writer. And after recovery, he worked for about two minutes (I installed the Inernet CD), then nothing works. Help?

3 comments:

Jack said...

You mean you thought that a computer expert ...

Jack said...

You mean you thought that a computer expert ...

elasceta... said...

Sorry to say, but you're not a computer expert.

Post a Comment