Friday, January 8, 2010

Restless Leg Foundation Is There A Connection Between Anti Depressants And Symptoms Of Restless Leg Syndrome?

Is there a connection between anti depressants and symptoms of restless leg syndrome? - restless leg foundation

Recently, I was) from my anti-depressant (Zoloft. I decided after a month, it was much better with medication, so I started the pill on average three days. immediately felt the symptoms of restless legs, which I always fought, while Zoloft, and my previous med, Paxil. Has anyone else this problem? I bring more until you consult a doctor and try to change medications.

2 comments:

Gard23 said...

Yes there are.

The increase in serotonin leads to a drop-off of dopamine - the most likely reasons for any reported movement disorders such as tics, tremors and spasms, restless legs, rattling more series, the yawning, teeth grinding, trembling of the night ...

Handbask... said...

I never had these symptoms until I started Effexor. Could be a coincidence ... It should then be interesting to see that there is a correlation. It will be interesting to see what others say.

Post a Comment