Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Plastic Bands Meaning My Heater Smells Like Burning Plastic... Please Really Need Help...!?

My heater smells like burning plastic... please really need help...!? - plastic bands meaning

I have no idea how to classify my question
I hope someone responds
I bought this water heater (plastic, not tall, steel)
Recently, when I boil water, the smell of melted plastic
I do not know if this is the place of the heating circuit
or in the water heater
In fact, it is a hard plastic for the metal heating in the circular heating (imagine a pencil, fastening with a rubber band)
I hope that the heater does not really burn the plastic (I mean the plastic deformation is not, it remains so)
I'm afraid to drink boiled water heating
no idea what happens to my heating?
please .....
I always worry about my health
thnx much earlier

1 comments:

starfish said...

I have a plastic water heater so, and never felt funny. I think you should, it should be in the store for a replacement. It seems that there is likely something wrong with him, as it is damaged in any way.

Post a Comment